On September 25, 2019, AWH attended the Local Council for the Protection of Children (LCPC) meeting at Mayor Randy’s office.
The agenda covered the following:
- Evaluation of Barangay Council for the Protection of Children (BCPC) Functionality Assessment
- Conduct of Children’s Summit 2019 for BCPC Child Representatives
- Preparation for celebration of National Children’s Month 2019
- Workshop for the formulation of Local Development Plan for Children
- Workshop for the formulation of Localized Comprehensive Emergency Program for Children
The celebration of the National Children’s Month will be held on Nov. 26 (Tuesday). About 500 selected indigent elementary pupils will be invited to receive hygiene kits.