On November 26, 2018 the National Children’s Month celebration held by Alfonso DSWD (Department of Social Welfare Development) and municipality was attended by Academy of World Healing (AWH) members at the Alfonso event center.
About 600 selected indigent Grade 3 and 4 pupils from local elementary schools in Alfonso, Cavite attended the event. 72 out of 600 were PWD (persons with disabilities) pupils.
AWH donated P15,000 to DSWD to buy hygience kits for all of the participants.
- 2018 Home for the 100th Sheep Christmas Event
- Alfonso Day Event
- Hawaiian Lomilomi Workshop for Local Therapists
- National Children’s Month Celebration
- Waste Management for Environment
- LCPC Meeting – 2018 November
- Expanded Local Health Board Meeting
- Local Waste Management Meeting
- Material Recovery Facility (MRF)
- 2018 March Healing